Q. 1. Do as directed :
(i) Write the superlative degree of the following words.
(1) good (2) honest (3) thick (4) few
(ii) Give plural forms of the following words.
(1) Hen (2) tooth (3) woman (4) deer
(iii) Change the following sentences into interrogative sentences :
(1) Mohan plays tennis.
(2) Rami will go to market today.
|Website Home ( वेबसाइट की सभी पोस्ट ) –||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Link –||Click Here|
(iv) Change the following sentences using appropriate conjunctions ( but, and, or)
(1) He is Slow. He is sure yo win.
(2) He is weak. He is small.
(v) Change the following sentences into negative sentences :
(1) Rohit goes to school.
(2) Seema singing a song.
(vi) Tick the correct preposition to complete these sentences.
(1) Do not agree ( about/with/to) his proposal.
(2) Mr. Das was late for his work ( from/by/of) an hour.
Q.2. (A) Match the following words of column A with their antonyms in column B.
- Light – awake
- Fall – rise
- Sleep – heavy
- Imaginary – real
(B) Write the homophones for these words.
- Steel 2. Know
(C) Write the rhyming words for the following words :
Q.3. (A) Answer any five of the following questions in one to two sentences each.
- Who always comes on market days.?
- Why do the villagers migrate to cities and towns?
- Where does the mayank live?
- What are the important dance forms of Bhils?
(B) Answer any three of the following questions in two to three sentences each.
- Who wrote a letter to Priya and why?
- What does the word ‘Bhil’ stand for?
- Did Nakula pay heed to the voice?
- Which is the best of all virtues?
Q. 4. Answer any three of the following questions.
- What is ‘Gatla’?
- What is Kanha Kisli.?
- What was the only pleasure of the miser.?
- What do the balloons do when it is a windy day.?
Q.5. Write any four lines of a poem you have read.
Q.6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the following questions :
Q.7. Write an application to your head master requesting him to sanction you a scholarship.
Write a letter to your father to send you ₹500 as you.
Q. 8. Write an essay on any one of the following topics :
(i) Any Great leader
(ii) A visit to kanha kisli
(iii) Science and Man
(iv) Favorite Festival